Sunday, February 12, 2012

THE WAY YOU WANT IT CUPCAKES


I LOVE oatmeal cookies, but after I bough silicon forms like these I just went crazy with my sweet combination.

I don't even necessary have any particular oatmeal cookie recipe. I just mix together main ingredients: oatmeal, butter, sugar, flour,baking powder,eggs. I've been baking so much I don't need a precise recipe now. This makes my treats taste unique every time. You can use any cookie recipe you like.

I like to fill them with all sorts of yummies: nuts, raisins, cranberries, chocolate chips, banana, peanut butter....
Then I mix cream cheese with a little bit of yogurt and sugar until it's smooth and pour it over the cupcake. 
Sometimes I add egg or melted chocolate or orange/ lemon zest, also instant drink powder for color and taste. Just use my imagination.

Bake 350F for 20-25 min
KitKat bars 'glue' together with warm chocolate. Let cool in a freezer



 These had cream cheese mixed with egg.
 banana, peanut butter, chocolate, cookie dough again...

 pieces of fruit indicate what's inside


White chocolate mixed with butter and with some cranberries and dark chocolate on top

 



  THE END
  

No comments:

Post a Comment